Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We currently accept the following insurances: Oxford, Cigna (select providers), Anthem BC/ BS, Multiplan, Tricare, State of CT Medicaid/ Husky (Plans A,B,C and D) and some Aetna and United Behavioral Health policies.
We offer fee-for-service rates that vary based on the provider. Typical fees range from $65- $80 a session. In some cases, fees can be negotiated if a client is seen by an intern.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a fee of $50