The Seven Principles Workshop
Date: Saturday, January 16 or Sunday 17th, 2016
Location: Lighthouse Counseling, Groton
The Seven Principles Workshop is based upon the best selling book, The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work, by John Gottman.
For over 30 years, Gottman scientifically analyzed habits of married couples and established a method of correcting the behaviors that put marriages at risk of divorce. With 93% accuracy, Gottman can predict if a couple will divorce. Based on these predictive behaviors of both successful and disastrous marriages, the program teaches both what TO DO and what NOT TO DO to achieve a better marriage.
The 7 Principles Workshop will give you new insights and research-based relationship skills that can dramatically improve the intimacy and friendship in your relationship and help you resolve conflict in a healthy, productive way.
You will learn how to:
· Foster respect, affection and closeness
· Build and share a deeper connection with each other’s inner world
· Keep conflict discussions calm
· Break through and resolve conflict gridlock
Strengthen and maintain the gains in your relationship
Who is this workshop for?
· Pre-engaged and pre-marital couples
· Newlyweds to senior couples
· Those who wish to enhance a good marriage
· Those needing better conflict management tools